Thursday, December 3, 2009
Post Secret Blog
I like the posts on the blog by people who thought a phrase was saying something else. I especially like the person who thought the phrase was "Wayne in a manger." I thought these were hilarious and would like to be able to refer to something like this throughout the day at work after hours of working on sewerage contract issues. I think it is important to somehow find something hilarious in each day to keep a person from going insane in the mundane details and annoyances of the workplace. Granted, I am certain that many surrounding co-workers would be (and are) at annoyed and outbursts of laughter and non-work related discussion of issues such as the items on Post Secret but I question the stability of the mental health of some of the "annoyed people" at times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I definitely agree with you. These were very funny and almost every single one made me laugh. And yes, I also agree that it would be wonderful to either visit this site or have a book containing these throughout the work day. It would be fun to share a few with co-workers in the middle of the day and share a few laughs.
ReplyDeleteI also thought the A Wayne In a manger was especially humorous and agree that some of these things can break up the monotony of the day.
ReplyDeleteThe Wayne in a Manger reminded me of that postcard that said "I ignore red flags to get laid" in an abstract swirly text.
ReplyDelete